Coffee & Tea, Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional)
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 3636 E Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Phone: (949) 723-1126
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsNo
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedYes
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- turned_in_notGood for WorkingNo
Sorry this little piggy ate all her sandwich before taking a picture! And let me tell you it was photo worthy!! We shared a quick turkey club sandwich on the most amazing hot pepper jack cheese bun! And they split the meal so we each received a little salad and a cookie!! So nice!! Sandwiches and food here in general is super fresh and always delicious! Also love the teas and coffee!! We love it here!!
They also do great take out and soups!! Forgot to mention their pastries are also worth an extra hour at the gym!!!
I have been know to grab a sandwich and take it over to the beach and just relax and have lunch!!
This place has good coffee and espresso but when we orders a shot of espresso it was placed in a giant coffee mug! I mean seriously you don't have proper espresso cups?
Great coffee and awesome staff. I love this place. I wish they had umbrellas in the front as it can get quite hot sitting outside in the summer especially. I love how they remember what my husband and I like to drink.
This place have the best pastries and coffee in town for sure..
Marina one of your employees is so sweet and caring ..She knows my order Everytime and always greet me with a huge smile and hello. Great place great people. Kudos for Marina Rodriguez!!!
Their mexican burrito... I can't tell you how much I look forward to my weekends in CDM so that I can have another one. 'Nuff said.